Monday, December 8, 2008

When I was a child, my attention in reading books seemed to be short. But as I grow up, (not literally grow up because I am not that tall, sigh), I realized something. That in reading books, it should catch my interests and attention first.

But as time passes, several books gave me that catchy aura. So I can declare that I am no "bookworm." LOL.

The most memorable book that I have ever read, so far, was the book entitled

"The Catcher in the Rye"


I really don't know why, but this book gave me that certain interest and a different perception about, err, life, perhaps?

J. D. Salinger wrote the book in a certain way that it becomes so inviting, despite those curses that he mentioned, still it is so pleasant to read.

It is a different type of story, it is the one which not everyone can relate to, but still it is accepted by lots of readers.

I am still waiting for its movie adaption. It seemed that it is still in jeopardy, but I still hope that there will be one even if it is in the far future.

No comments: