Monday, January 5, 2009

2009

it will be ironic if i say that i am not excited about the upcoming things that will cross my life this year. Tough it is kind of frustrating for me cause 2008 was not that bad, yet not so good. Flunking grade in one of my hardest subjects ever, became sick badly that i was not able to attend my favorite class. But at least, there were also good stuff that happened. I was able to pass my other subjects, I was able to get Political Science as one of my GE courses this semester, I was able to sing Crush in my close friend's debut (haha, yey!), and I found a new crush... LOL.

Most of my time were devoted to nothing, perhaps, thinking deeply about senseless stuff and issues about my complicated stage. But as of today, I may say that I am in the state of cold turkey. Haha, I am no drug addict, err, addiction with sending lots of messages daily is done, for the moment.

So, what maybe in store for me this 2009? No one knows, but I have plans though. I just wish I can achieve these things in the end of this year.

First, I would want to grow taller. Haha, I don't know, I was never satisfied with 5'4". Maybe when I reach the height of 5'11", maybe I will be contented. XD
And, perhaps, I would like to gain weight, too. LOL.

Next, my professor told us that we should not include this cause this is already given, but still, I do not want to fail any other succeeding subjects, one is enough, hahaha!

What else... err...

I have decided to seriously accept my mom's offer about home school stuff. I don't know, maybe, it is the right choice, that it may soon lead me to a better future. hahaha.

But the thing that I want to achieve or to have at the end of the year is a JOB. I'm not that ready perhaps, but I will do my best to have one, seriously.

<<<.................................... see, i'm serious. LOL.

So, yes, maybe that is all for now. But I have more, I will think of those things after I do the LRP thing for English2, LOL. No one knows what will happen, but still we have the power t
o decide, right?

After this week, maybe I will be able to tell you stuff about my Christmas Break, and that is a promise, PROMISE! XD

No comments: