Friday, January 9, 2009

me. myself and i

so, maybe it's time to let you know a deeper meaning about who I really am.

of course, I will not state my full name and the things I always do cause I think that idea is too common.

perhaps, letting you know the real person will be better.


I am a kid, yea, I know, I am already in college, but still, I consider myself as a kid. maybe it's because, me, myself, is quite not ready to mature the whole stuff about me.

it's quite ironic though that some people tell me I am a matured thinker for my age, especially when we talk about personal stuff, religion topics, a little politics, and how I live my life.

I never really intended to do that. why? because I can't really imagine myself as a matured person in the near future. maybe when I turn 18 then I will be. but for now, my virtues will be the only things in my life that i will conclude matured.

I am not the typical type of person who wants to please everyone. I don't like that childish act and "pa-cute" personality cause that really sucks for me. I hate people who are acting less for their age. it is not suitable for them anymore, especially those who are already turning 21, an approximation will be from the batches '05 or '04? (apologies to those who are affected by this statement, but I know you know who this line is really for. ok? XD)

I hate it when I feel that my mind speaks of about maturity links, like my last statement. so let me just shift to another characteristic.

I am a person of my own.
a Computer Science student, maybe one of those who are confused why we are in this course, even though we are not really that interested about computers. that is also a reason why people usually give a wrong impression about me that I am taking a "speech-centered" program, like in UPLB, that will be DEVCOM or COM ARTS, but in reverse, I'm liking it when someone states that. LOL.

to be continued...

No comments: