Saturday, January 10, 2009

me. myself and i (part 2)

now that i am finished writing my rough draft for my library research paper, its time to make a part two. c:

ironically speaking, i hate those people who easily assume thoughts. yea, i know. my friends know that i suffer this disease called "paranoia" of making decisions. but the people that i have mentioned above are those who are called in layman's term as FC, making the term Feeling Close a little short.

so, it's not that i hate them, it's just the fact that sometimes, it is a bit annoying. of course i am open to meet new acquaintances, but the people whom i consider friends are those people who know a bit well compared to others.

i became a bit strict about my circle of friends after i realize that i have made a lot of mistakes before. it is hard for me to actually admit it, but yes, i am a man who easily falls for words.

it is never my intention to hate those people that i have mingled with before i changed. this is only because they are the ones who pushed me to reinvent myself.

No comments: